Are you a take charge Technical Operations Support Specialist?
Are you passionate, energetic and an inquisitive thinker? If you answered yes to any of those questions, we’d like you to become an integral part of our team! As the leader in online memorialization, Legacy.com collaborates with more than 1,500 newspaper and funeral homes in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand to provide ways for individuals to express condolences to their loved ones.
With more than 27 million unique visitors per month and 275 million monthly page views, Legacy.com is a top 50 U.S. domain as measured by Quantcast.
Over the years we have created a successful, growing business all while nurturing an organization that makes social contributions. If you have a big brain, big ambitions, and a big heart, we want you! We value individuals who take their work seriously, but value time away to spend with family, friends, and communities.
We have an immediate need for a talented, motivated Technical Operations Support Specialist who will report to our Development Operations Director, based in our Chicago, IL office.
The Technical Operations Support Specialist will be responsible for providing support to Legacy.com affiliates, advertisers, and internal company departments as well as other team members. This position provides a great opportunity to become a DevOps Engineer.
- Assist DevOps Engineers in support of problem resolution or product implementation.
- Assist DevOps Engineers with code testing to ensure output quality.
- Provide technical support for data delivery and website configuration issues.
- Work with the Advertising team to set up and maintain digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Analytics team to collect external data from Legacy.com vendors and other sources.
- Work with the Newspaper Support team to troubleshoot and escalate issues.
- Work with the Client Success and Launch teams to launch new affiliates across Legacy.com product lines.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers using a variety of third-party vendor applications such as DoubleClick for Publishers, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools, Silverpop, Tableau, Geo Edge Analytics, etc.
- Technical support experience required
- Self-starter with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player with good organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to determine and set task and project priorities
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail to produce a high quality of work
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Legacy.com offers a very generous and comprehensive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Parking/Transit Flex Spending Plans
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment